Sunday, October 18, 2009

Aha! I can post things from photobucket.

I was not aware of my ability to post photos from photobucket before! This is a nice feature, especially since it means that you get to look at my Linoleum Dishcloth (by Mason-Dixon knitting blog).

I liked (very much!) the scrubby texture of the finished dishcloth, and I expect that it will be quite effective in dish-cleaning-endeavors. I don't plan to investigate personally, but I'm sure it will suffice ;-)

I followed the pattern, used the correct needles, and thoroughly enjoyed the results! Well whatdayaknow?! Also, I have enough yarn left for another one, maybe two.

Edited To Add: Hmm. It seems that these pictures come in a one-size-fits-all format. I guess I won't be posting photos this way anymore :-( Dangit, it would have been so convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment