Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hey,What Ever Happened To ...

Wondering what ever happened to the finished pictures of the Wee Wizard Wrobe?
It's completely finished, but I still don't have anyone to try it on. I thought of asking the neighbors, but they are not HP people in the least. And without context the sweater just doesn't make sense.

Anyone out there in blog land know someone who would appreciate a middle sized Harry Potter themed baby sweater? Oh well, it was worth a try.

The pictures aren't so good. They came from my iPhone camera and I maybe used too much extra lighting too. Black yarn is proving quite difficult to photograph.

[Side Note: This is my 100th blog post! Yay me! And here's to the next 100! *clink*]

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about not HP people. Where did they all go? I'm still a Sherlock and Heathcliff person to the end.
    I have a friend who may have a baby just to see that robe. She and her husband are big fans and invited me to fly out to their home in Alberta for the next movie. Perhaps you could make one for their miniature dachshund?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, you do have friends with kids! Will would get a kick out of too, so I'll put it on Jack if you want to send it on over. Maybe while he's asleep so he can't destroy it, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure that it will be too small for Jack, unless the 3/4 sleeve cropped top look is what you're going for, haha!

    Also, a dog version ... I am intrigued! I'm also probably the least capable person to make a dog pattern. I haven't had a dog since I was 11 because I'm allergic to all of the flora and fauna on earth :-( I'll do a little ravelry research and get back to that one.

    ReplyDelete