Sunday, May 3, 2009

Muggle Studies

I finished my first 'homework' assignment in the Ravelry, Harry Potter Knit and Crochet House Cup!  [Side Note: this whole school dynamic is addictively motivating!]

The assignment for the Muggle Studies class was to knit something inspired by a muggle entertainment source (film, tv, etc).  Sooo, I designed and knit a Grey's Anatomy inspired scrub cap.  
It's a clever bit of shaping and careful use of reverse stockinette, and it worked out marvelously.  Here's the free pattern link!  CLICK HERE for PDF  

I made myself the medium size, but if I had it to do over again I'd make the large. 

Also, there are i-cord ties at the very back.  But it's physically impossible to take a picture of the back of your own head with an iphone and a bathroom mirror.  

1 comment:

  1. Really cute cap! I love it! Good luck with your Muggles studies. : )

    ReplyDelete