Thursday, April 30, 2009

Commence Happy Dance

Well, I've been sorted into my #1 (and only) choice, Slytherin for the Harry Potter Knit and Crochet House Cup.  [Side Note: Which I'm pretty sure also qualifies me for my "geek" merit badge ...]Anywho, I'm looking forward to the motivation that this group will provide to actually finish a knitted object sometime soon.  Oh, and making some like-minded knitting friends will be nice too!
They are going to post a list of "classes" tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to casting on for something interesting and new.  I'll be looking for patterns that use the same size needles as ones already tied up in other projects, you know, so I'll be forced to finish it to get the needles back.  I'm tricky like that with the self-motivating ;-)
P.S. Dark Mark Drawers! [Because I've posted them everywhere else already today, haha!]

No comments:

Post a Comment