Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dear Blog,

Dear Blog,

Missing you!

--Me

Sometimes life gets away from me and I have to spend time catching up, and the blogging time suffers.  But no more!  I am super-dee-duper excited to get sorted into a Hogwarts house in the Harry Potter Knit and Crochet House Cup (HPKCHC), which should be happening any time now.  I will have PLENTY of blog fodder from the competitions, and I've got a few things up my sleeves now as well.  Secret things.

I am participating in my first-ever swap on ravelry and I've already knitted some reducio-ed things for my spoilee.  I'd also like to include something for his/her little one(s).  I have really enjoyed the blog-stalking and ravelry-stalking!  It's fun to see how much you can learn about a person without interacting with them.  

And speaking of sleeves (no really, I said sleeves somewhere up there ...) I really must use some of my time off tomorrow to sew that second sleeve into my gathered pullover.  Really. 

Finally, some whining:  Something happened to my US 1 dpns, something bad :-(  I'm down to 4 of the original 10, and they just keep breaking.  What's wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment