Tuesday, April 7, 2009

*pop*

Here is the front left side of my Soap Bubble wrap (a leeetle too much flash).
I like the bubble details a lot (even if they require much "paying attention").  It looks pretty wonky now, but I don't think I made any errors.  Hopefully everything will block out alright when it's done.  [Side Note: If I did make any errors, they're getting chalked up to 'character' or 'rustic charm'.  Whichever one means I'm not ripping it all out, no matter what.]
I was just trying to be artsy with the camera.  This is a little garter stitch road (a.k.a. the border) trailing off in the distance (a.k.a. the end of the dining room table).  

I'm nearing completion on the back of the sweater and it's at a stage where it's impossibly wide due to the fact that the sleeves are being knitted at the same time through the clever use of the backwards loop cast on.  It's so scrunched up that I didn't bother to take a picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment