Friday, April 9, 2010

I bought the app, so I'm determined to use it.

I paid for the blogpress app for my iPhone, so I'm darned well going to use it now!
Thanks for the finishing suggestions, I'll be sorting out the last details of my blanket in no time. Juuust in time for airconditioning season ;-). Ah well.
That reminds me, I need to get this sweater off the needles before it really heats up here :-/



I'm thisclose to being done with the front, which leaves two sleeves, a neckline and assorted finishing.



It's the "harry's red cabled sweater" pattern from charmed knits (love that book). I'm using my Christmas present yarn ( Webs own Valley Yarns, Northfield in 'wine') and it is awesome! Seriously, the most enjoyable fine(ish) gauge yarn I've ever worked with. It's squishy, springy, and has a beautiful sheen from its silk content.
Ok, I'm all psyched up with yarn-love and ready to get knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment