Monday, July 28, 2008

Ravelympics 2008

I'm very interested in participating in the Ravelympics 2008 knit party going on over at Ravelry! I just don't know what event to pick...
Afghan Marathon
Amigurumi-n-Toys Toss
Baby Dressage
Bag-n-Tote Backstroke
Balance Beads
Cable Steeplechase
Colorwork Cross-Country
Cowl Jump
Designers Discus
Fantasy DecKnitathalon
Felted Freestyle
Free-For-All Freestyle
Fleece to Finished Fencing
Glove Decathlon
Gift Knits Pentathlon
Hand-Dyed Hurdles
Handspun Heptathalon
Hat Dash
Holiday Handball
Home-Stuff Hammerthrow
Itsy Bitsy Bikini Breaststroke
Laceweight Long Jump
Mitten Medley
Pets Pommel Horse
Scarf Stroke
Shawl Relay
Sock Put
Sweater Sprint
Synchronized Flirty Skirts
Vest Vault
WIPs Wrestling

As you can see, there are many many things that might pique my interest. At the moment I'm thinking of a scarf/shawl project that would be a gift. And that falls under 3 events, maybe more. It might be laceweight, it could have cables, and matching mittens or gloves would be great.

I'm going to ponder this some more.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to get something off my needles- a side-to-side shawl Fleece Artist kit that I ended up hating to knit. I want my needles back and I'll end up with a gift for ? someone.

    ReplyDelete