Friday, August 15, 2008

I am all Raveled up at the moment

I've been so busy (knitting and otherwise) that a whole week has slipped by without a blog post! And this one isn't even going to be very good because I haven't taken pictures of the things I've been working on.

This is going to be a huge Ravelympic weekend for me though! No word yet on whether or not I'll be able to post the chart for my scarf (I don't want to infringe on anyone's intellectual property you know).

I was right on top of the Opal Harry Potter Yarn pre-sale at Simply Sock Yarn thanks to my avid blog reading and scored the WHOLE SET at a discount! Yay me! And Yay Allison + Simply Sock Yarn.com. [Side Note: YAY!]

In other, more horrible news, the money grubbing bastards Warner Bros. executives decided to push the Half-Blood Prince film all the way back to July 2009. If this delays my yarn in any way I will be forced to make daily aspersions on their character and insinuate that they maintain inappropriate relations with goats. [Side Note: You know they do.]

No comments:

Post a Comment