Monday, February 2, 2009

Whoooo


Look at that cute little owl cable pattern! I'm making myself a pair of mitts before I freeze my fingers off on the long walk from the parking lot into work in the mornings. I'm winging the pattern (bad pun intended) and making them out of my Hedwig Opal sock yarn :-D

I outlined it, in case it wasn't all that clear. He says "Hoot!". He's excited to be on the blog. Anyways ...

If the pattern works out, I'll post it when the first one is complete. If not, trust that they will never be spoken of again (It's so cute and I want it to work so much that I would feel personally
betrayed if it didn't. Wouldn't you?).


[Side Note: My team won the Superbowl! Yay! *happy dance* Sorry if your team didn't win today, just know that my love for Matty means I cheer for your team too!]

No comments:

Post a Comment