I then went paging through some stitch cards to find something I wanted to turn into a pattern, and I found the Eyelet-Diamond Pattern. After two repeats of the pattern I knew that I had a bona-fide WIN on my hands, so I'm sharing it with the world even before I'm done knitting it! It reminds me of the embossing that the Harry Potter book covers have (if you have a hardcover, American version). The color of the yarn just lends itself so nicely to the title I decided on : *Acid Pop (TM) Scarf*
CLICK on the Pattern (and HERE) for a FREE PDF download!
The pattern can also be found on Ravelry.
Speaking of Ravelry, I put the pattern up this morning and people LOVED it! I was so pleasantly surprised to have 130+ people download it today, wow! :-)
[Side Note: I know the pattern says to end on Row 1, but it really makes more sense to end on Row 2 and then bind off knit-wise. That's minor though.]