Cotton I-cord dish drain-board mat thing
- I finally picked up some embroidery floss to finish this!
- There's still cord to be made. Probably half a ball left.
- I don't know, but I might need another ball's worth of cord to make the mat wide enough.
- Now, how to sew this together? Hmm.
- There are no sleeves, only yarn cakes waiting patiently.
- I really want this sweater, so I don't know what the hold-up is.
- The name really is self-explanatory.
- It's a beautiful product with really enjoyable yarn.
- I'm not dragging my feet (needles?), I'm just, uh, "savoring the experience". Yeah, that's it.
- I like it so much, in fact, that I've knit the same 6" half a dozen times now, trying for perfection.
- Well, these were an unmitigated disaster and will require frogging, ripping, or maybe just a good ol' burning. Ugh.
- When knitty says "extra spicy" boy do they mean it.
- I still need gloves. My hands are so cold on the way in to work. What a pathetic situation for a knitter!
- This project lives in my work-bag and gets a few rows every now and again.
- Also, it's rather difficult to take a picture in a bag. Just in case you were wondering.