Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Plans for the evening

"A very pleasant good evening to you, wherever you might be." -Vin Scully
I'd like to create an audio file --> ringtone of Vin saying "It's time for Dodger baseball!" and make it the reminder alarm for all the baseball games.  This sounds like something a person could do, right?  Perhaps without any special software or ridiculous feats of technology?  I'll have to let you know how it goes.  I've already successfully added the season calendar to my iCal.
I haven't done any more investigating into the red cabled sweater, but I have started looking at possible replacement patterns.  Assuming that I am actually short on yarn, I'd like to have something already in mind to make the mourning process easier as I unravel all that time and effort.  Maybe now is the time to dabble in the design process myself since I have such a concrete idea of what I wanted this sweater to be.  There's still a little evening left before bed time, so I'll design a sweater and make my phone announce the start of baseball games like I've got a mini Vin Scully instead of Siri.  That sounds doable :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment