Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ravelry has eaten my blog.


I figured out where all of my blogable content is going. Right on to ravelry.com.
So, my plan of attack from now on is to post things here first. Simple eh?

Let's start with my Cable and Bobble Mitts.
These are going to be turned in to the HPKCHC (that's Harry Potter Knit and Crochet House Cup, for you muggles). They are my herbology homework, which was supposed to incorporate bubbles (a.k.a. bobbles) this month. Twelve bobbles, present and accounted for!

These were knit to pattern specifications [Side Note: this is code for "I'm too lazy to look up what the needle size and pattern gauge were."] but I used some of the reclaimed sweater yarn that was used last summer in my Cable and Bobble Scarf project. (I also used this yarn to make my dad a hat. He loves it. He also wears it with no regard for the weather. As in he wore it driving a few weeks ago, when it was 100 degrees outside. Sigh. Parents.)

I might have enough yarn left to make myself a headband (or Calorimetry, those are quite popular on rav) and then I'll have a complete set!

See, that wasn't so difficult now.


No comments:

Post a Comment