Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Brother!

There wasn't much craftiness going on here this weekend due to my brother's birthday celebrations. Unless gift wrapping counts ... I do enjoy wrapping gifts :-) And everything was made easier by the massive spring cleaning that happened to the gift wrap related storage area. My own personal stroke of genius was using my clear plastic over-the-door shoe caddy (from college dorm days) as ribbon and bow storage. It's even still sorted by color and type! I don't know how long it will resist the entropy of the universe though :-/

[Side Note] The entire universe is constantly moving from a state of order into a state of chaos, this is called entropy. Yes, it's a scientific fact that the entire universe is working to thwart our best efforts at organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment