Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring Cleaning!

During my spring cleaning of the garage I came across a mysterious "MISC." box that contained all sorts of junk from my old apartment, my old dorm, and my sorority house days. Most interestingly, I found about 4 yards of fabric that I had long since forgotten about:The lovely, sparkly cloud print was once tacked up under a bunk bed so I wouldn't have to stare up at a sheet of plywood all semester.
And the picnic print ... well, I have no idea what that was for originally.

Now the question is what to do with them! I feel obliged to actually use them now that I have rescued them from the garage. I've never quilted anything, so that could be fun, but they don't really go together (different blues). [Side Note: Since I've never quilted anything, I obviously don't have a fabric stash to pull supplementary fabrics from yet.] Two yards of each; you'd think I'd be able to come up with something! The problem is, I don't have blue anywhere in the house. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment